Canada Revenue Agency
Strike Vote 2023
Registration and attendance of information sessions will be available from January, 2022 to April 6, 2023.
CLOSES: April 7, 2023, 12:00 pm (noon) EST
• In accordance with PSAC Regulation 15A, members must attend an information session to hear a presentation prior to casting a ballot.
• Information sessions are scheduled across multiple time zones online or in person. Be sure to confirm the time differences of the selected information session and your time zone.
• Electronic voting can be completed online by using your desktop or mobile device and the credentials provided.
• If attending an information session in person, you will be able to vote once your attendance has been processed. If you have an email address on record you will receive an email indicating you are eligible to vote. You will then be able to vote anytime during the voting period using your Ballot and PIN.
• Once you have attended an information session online, you can vote immediately after the presenter releases the vote or anytime during the voting period using your Ballot and PIN numbers below.
• This is a secret ballot vote. How you vote is entirely confidential. Each member received their own secret ballot and PIN
You will be able to cast your vote upon completion of attendance to the manditory information session or by returning at a later time during the voting period.
Please enter your Voting Identification Number (Ballot #) and your Access Password (PIN) found on the ballot you received in the by email or mail.
If you haven't received your voting credentials from PSAC by email or mail by January 31, you may need to update your contact information before you can register to vote.
- Register for an information session (online or in-person)
- Attend an online information session (online)
- Cast your vote